Skins Italian Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

citazioni terza stagione

5 partecipanti

Andare in basso

citazioni terza stagione Empty citazioni terza stagione

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Lun Mag 11, 2009 10:40 pm

direttamente dal sito di E4....ecco alcune citazioni di questa stagione!!!!
buona lettura!!

EPISODE 1
Pandora: Wow. we're gonna have a whizzer time at this college aint we Eff? I'm definitely going to have surf and turf, asap. Mum says boy s only want one thing, so my plan is to give it to them lots of times, get good at it, be really popular, and maybe my toes will stop throbbing

Effy: Do you want me to get to know you?
Freddie: I erm... I wouldn't mind
Effy: (Looking at Cook and JJ) Thing is, they want to get to know me too
Freddie: They're just wankers
Effy: They're your best friends
Freddie: OK, so they're my best friends
Effy: That makes it complicated then doesn't it?
Freddie: I was hoping not.

Effy: It’s inexplicable Pandora.
Pandora: Yeah, inexplicable. What’s inexplicable mean Eff?
Effy: Can’t explain. Pandora:
Alright, suit yourself then.

Katie: (talking about Naomi to Effy) Yeah, like, don't talk to her. She tried to snog my sister at middle school. Pervy, don't you think, Eff?
Naomi: (From behind) Watch out, Katie. I might get confused and fuck you with my great big strap-on by mistake.

Keiran : We've gotta stand up, say our names and a unique fact about ourselves, right I'll start. Christ. I’m Keiran and I hate being a fucking teacher. You?
JJ: Erm. I’m JJ. Erm, with regard to mathematical aptitude I’m in the top 0.3 percent of the population, which is an interesting demographic statistic because paradoxically my communication, interpersonal and intuitive skills are towards the lower core-tails
Katie: I’m Katie, I’ve never not had a boyfriend since I was seven
Emily: Erm. I’m Emily. I’ve never had a boyfriend
Naomi: I’m Naomi, I hate injustice, people tell lies about me
Effy: I’m Effy, and I think my mum’s having an affair. Keiran: Good one. Shows enterprise

EPISODE2
Freddie: You shagged Effy? Cook: Oh come on Fredds. Freddie: When? Cook: First day I met her Freddie: Why didn’t you tell us? Cook: Because apart from those times when my cock is actually up your arse, you have no reason to worry about where it is the rest of the time.

Johnny: So, my daughter's getting married and she couldn't have chosen a nicer bloke: Steve Heston. Unfortunately, Steve couldn't attend today without violating the terms of his probation. He couldn’t be here himself, but he’s well represented by members of his family. Welcome Hestons. No more rocks, no more knives, no more pliers. We're gonna be tight as a badger's bum. The Whites and the Hestons brought together by the marriage bed. Still fucking each other, but in a good way.

Cook: What? I thought we were gonna bone.
Kayleigh: And what made you think that?
Cook: You've had the drugs and you gave me the look
Kayleigh: What look? Cook:
This one (mimics Kayleigh)
Kayleigh: What the fuck is that?
Cook: That's the 'I'll fuck fir grugs look'. Now stop arguing and get on my cock

Cook: And you'll let me do anything? Amber: Anything, mind you. It'll cost you Cook: How much for up the cracker? Amber: £100 Cook: How much for your straighter haired bread and butter, run of the mill shag? Amber: £75 Cook: What if I'm really good? Amber: It don't make no difference darling

EPISODE 3
Thomas: Which are you?
Emily: Gay! I mean Emily

Thomas: You must be some kind of English pussy c***. You heard me. I think you are afraid. Possibly, your father is a homosexual donkey. I will fight you myself. You can choose any weapon. Johnny White: You just made my day.

Johnny White: So, in summary: I win - you are my gimp forever. I take all your money, beat you and your mates to a pulp, and my boys rape all the women.
Lackey: Boss, the lads aren't too keen, you know, on...on the rape.
Johnny White: For fucks sake I'm talking dangerous. Don't nobody talk dangerous anymore. Jesus! Fucking Bristol. No ambition, no edge, no style. You know? Provincial.
Lackey: Sorry boss

EPISODE 4
Pandora: After that we had to get out mega speedily so we climbed over some spiky fence, stupid. And then found ourself in this field. And then what did we do Eff?
Effy: Can't remember
Pandora: Well, we either went to the park to find the boys, and then got chips, or the other way round. Which was it Eff?
Effy: Chips.
Pandora: Oh yeah. Super cool. Brown sauce, soaks up all the Red Bulls. And then we went crazy 'cause Cook pulled down JJ’s pants and showed us his wil- (phone rings) Morning Mum! Yeah thanks. Super duper great night at the youth centre. I made soup, we prayed and recycled socks. Soup?! For the homeless, they like soup. Erm, cream of mushroom?

Effy: Pandora, why are we friends? Do you ever wonder?
Pandora: Well that's super easy. You're my friend coz you're the coolest ever. And I'm yours coz I'd totally do anything you say, and none of your boyfriends ever wanna surf me coz I'm useless.
Effy: And that's it?
Pandora: (Smiling) Yeah.

Katie: So I got flying saucers and love fountains. Woo! We’re gonna fry.
Pandora: But, we’re doing Twister
Katie: Cool. You can snort that right?
Pandora: Not exactly

Pandora: (running off) Come on! We can do brownies and then lick our bowls out. Katie: Do you think she knows she sounds filthy half the time? Effy: Sometimes I wonder.

Naomi: Yes? Can I help you with something?
Pandora's neighbour: No. This is a quiet cul-de-sac and you are disgraceful young women.
Naomi: Yeah, so go fuck yourself. Tosser.

Pandora: (Crying) You always bog everything up. It's always you. You do everything you like just because you're depressed 'cos your mum's getting whacked up the pants. Well bogging bog off. This is my party, and I'm upset because my boyfriend got deported. And you're supposed to be playing, and eating jelly, and playing Twister at my party. And telling me how to pop my cherry with my boyfriend.
Effy: For God's sake I'll show you how to do a blowjob.
Pandora: I don't want a blowjob. I want my boyfriend back.

Effy: When do I get to be upset? When do I get to be anything other than me?

JJ: Freddie says every time you ask me to do something 'just say no'
Cook: He said that?
JJ: Yeah. It's a song from grange hill, which gives useful lifestyle advice, but more than that. It’s a state of mind.

Pandora: There's a whammo lotta things you don't know about me Eff. Just 'cos I'm useless it doesn’t mean I'm nothing.
Effy: We're friends because you don't surf and turf my men, you said that!
Pandora: He's not yours Eff, he'll never belong to anyone.
Effy: Shut up!
Pandora: That's why you don't really want him.
Pandora: He's not the one you want, Eff.
Pandora: You see, I know that because I'm your friend. But you don't make enough effort, Eff. I'm just there to laugh at. You don't know me. My life, my family, my mum. Why don't you know anything about my mum? I know everything about yours.
Effy: You're right. I don't know anything about your mum.

ecco qualcosina dai primi 4 episodi.
aggiungerò presto le altre...
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa
Divinità Capo di Skins Italian Forum

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 1389

Torna in alto Andare in basso

citazioni terza stagione Empty Re: citazioni terza stagione

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Mar Mag 12, 2009 12:51 am

ecco gli episodi dal 5 all'8...
enjoy yourselves!!

EPISODE 5
Karen: think I look hot?
Freddie: Don't be fucking twisted, you're my sister
Karen: Dad! Freddie says I look ugly.
Dad: She doesn’t look ugly, she looks sexy.
Freddie: Dad that isn’t what I said, shes talking bollocks.
Dad: Tell your sister she looks sexy on the television. Go on
Freddie: You look sexy on the telly Karen

Cook: Maybe you didn’t get it. I said 'are you coming with me Eff? You soon will be'
Effy: I got it. Freddie and JJ got it. That termite over there got it. But you’re not going to get it. Got it?
Cook: No, I'm confused.

Naomi: Hamlet's basically a teenage boy. He’s got all these desires, but he doesn’t have the bottle to do reach out for them. So, he goes mad, and wanks off about Ophelia, and ends up so boring somebody has to kill him!
Josie: I'm not sure that's right. There's no wanking in Hamlet.
Naomi: Yeah there is. Loads. only they call it 'soliloquising'.
Cook (laughing): Nice one, blondie. She's funny.

Jordan: Freddie, why don't you tell me what it was like to lose your mother
Freddie: I didn’t lose her. I’m not going to find her down the back of the sofa or anything
Jordan: Ok, but you know, like, how did it feel?
Freddie: It felt great Jordan. Really great. Let me ask you - how does it feel being a cocaine snorting, low budget corporate puppet?
Jordan (to Freddie): You know; you ought to get laid or something kid. I might be a corporate puppet, or whatever. But I have a fucking good time. How's being an angsty little prick working out for you?

Jordan: You're so warm and sweet and cool, I could eat you. I'd love to eat you. You'd like that, wouldn't you Karen?
Karen: I'd love that Jordan!

Freddie: We'd be good together. Don't you think?
Effy: No.
Freddie: Why?
Effy: Because I'll break your heart.
Freddie: Maybe I'll break yours.
Effy: Nobody breaks my heart and anyway, why would I want that?

Anthea: Take anything!
Jim: I don’t want anything!
Anthea: Take it, or else it’s going to go to c***ing Oxfam!
Jim: Don’t you dare use ˜c***” and Oxfam in the same sentence!

Jim: (pointing at Freddie) Who the buggering tits is this?!
Effy: Unbelievable

JJ: Do you know what Naomi is backwaords? I moan

Freddie: So, out of interest - what were you dreaming of when you fucked my best friend?!
Karen: It wasn't like that
Freddie: Bet he fucked you good didn't he? I know your type Karen - 'love me, love me, love me!'

EPISODE 6
Naomi (to Cook): You couldn't make me feel alright if you stapled your tongue to my clit and stood on a cement mixer.

Naomi: Emily. We've had about three conversations our entire lives, so the idea that you know I'm always talking about anything is a bit ridiculous.

Emily: Just so you know, the first thing I think when I see you is not 'I want to fuck that girl'. We've kissed twice. It was nice. But it's also nice just being with you. When you're not being a prick that is.

Emily: I can just see it now in lights - 'Naomi - get to know me'.
Naomi: I thought it was quite catchy.
Emily: Yeah well, so is AIDS

Naomi: I never got blowbacks. Why can't people just smoke the damn things straight?
Emily: It's fun. Have you even tried it?
Naomi: No. But being all seeing I already know it's shit

Emily: Twice! You're gonna do this to me twice?! Naomi no. You fucking stop right now. Don't you dare leave me in your bed again
Naomi (walking away): I've got to go
Emily (shouting to Naomi): I know you. I know you Naomi! I know you're lonely. I think you need someone to want you. Well... I do want you... so, be brave... and want me back.

Naomi: You're supposed to be flattered by my intentions; but ultimately, honourably unobtainable
Keiran: Yeah. A bit too flattered maybe. A bit too obtainable. Bit of a twat.

Naomi (to Emily): When I'm with you I feel like a better person. I feel happier. Less lonely. Its not as simple as that is it? Being with someone
Emily: Isn't it?
Naomi: No. I mean, I don't know. I mean, I don't think so; I mean, (starts crying) can't we just sit like this? For a bit?
Emily: (long pause) Yeah. We can.

EPISODE 7
Doctor: Your friends don't like you?
JJ: I'm pretty sure of it.
Doctor: And why is that?
JJ: Because if they liked me, maybe they'd listen to me occasionally, instead of fighting all the time and hating each other.
Doctor: I'm sure they don't hate you.
JJ: I didn't say they hated me. They hate each other.
Doctor: Well there you go

JJ: I think...I think I want to be normal. You know?
Psychiatrist: Yes, so take those twice a day

Emily: I want to have sex with girls.
JJ: Right
Emily: Yeah. I like girls. I like sex with girls. I like their rosey lips, their hard nipples, bums, soft things. I like tits and fanny you know? There I said it
(JJ faints)

Emily: You know J, all those things you want. You don't ask for them. Why don't you just ask?
JJ: Can I see your breasts again?
Emily: NO

Karen (when Emily and JJ discover Katie and Freddie in bed): Now; does everybody know each other?
Emily: What are you doing?
Katie: I'm doing the Great fucking Northern Run. What does it look like I'm doing?

Effy: Come on, JJ. Don't be pathetic, it's easy. Just tell me something true. Tell me. Tell me now.
JJ: I love you.
Effy: Well everybody loves me. JJ: that's a relief.

JJ: Thing is Cook. You didn't answer my question. What would happen if you stopped?
Cook: Look at me J. What else have I got?

Cook: She likes it mindless, so do I. Sorted. Now are you coming or do I have to keep lookout myself when I'm buying gear?
JJ: Just care OK?
Cook: About what?
JJ: About me! About me you twat! You're all fucking twats!

Cook (hugging JJ): Feel the love J. Are you feeling it?

JJ: I don't drink, I don't do weed, I don't do class A-
Cook: You're pilled up every day, ain't nothing fancy about you, so don't fucking come it.

Effy (to Naomi): No Emily? (Naomi is about to speak) Truth.
Naomi: That obvious?
Effy: You don't have to be a genius to work it out. So?
Naomi: So, I'm straight.
Effy: Sure?
Naomi: If I said no, would I regret it?
Effy: Probably, but; not because of me (smiles)

Cook: (to Freddie ) she loves you, you know?
Freddie: What?
Cook: She loves you. And she can't stand it. Can't stand the love, so she fucks me instead.
Freddie: What? (to JJ) What's he saying?
JJ: Oh god.
Freddie: What?
JJ: Shit. I think you're going to get the truth Fredds. Cook?
Cook: I'm pissed off yeah. She's taking the piss. And it's hurting me, cos Cook needs the love too. Cookie's got nothing. Cookie's always got nothing. That's why I do her pal. That's why I pop Panda. Panda's popped. It's always the same - great tits Panda, great tits Effy. That's all I get, cos I'm shit. I'm pure shit (laughs).

Emily: This is a once only charity event, you understand.
JJ: I got you. Because you're gay.
Emily (smiles): Yes, I'm gay.

EPISODE 8

Cook (holding a cake): Alright Anth, take me to your kitchen, your daughter's in for a fucking treat. Four courses, real fancy shit: pesto, salmon, salad
Anthea: Love she's gone
Cook: Ok, what time's she back?
Anthea: Not till tomorrow. They've gone to some party at Gobbler's End
Cook: Nah? Cos were supposed to hang out tonight
Anthea: Is that before you broke up or after?
Cook (looking at his cake): I bought a fucking gatteau - black forest!
Anthea: oh, that’s my favourite!

Katie: Listen Effy, I didn't even want you here in the first place and you've ruined my night. The only reason I invited you here is because you can drive and you're sort of embarrassing yourself - don't you think? It's pretty sad, throwing yourself at your friend's boyfriend don't you think?
Effy (waking up): Katie, come and sit down
Katie: I'm not being nasty or anything. I don't even think you realised you're doing it. It's just, it makes you look like a desperate whore.

Cook (to Freddie): What do you want, my fucking blood? Cos you've fucking taken everything else! You've taken fucking JJ, and now you're nicking her (Effy) aswell (Freddie looks confused) She hasn't told you has she? Fuck me! I'm so glad I didn't miss this!
Katie: What's going on?
Cook: Effy doesn't want me anymore, do you Princess?

Cook: You're all such whizzo chums aren't you? Ain't that right Eff? Ain't that right Panda? Panda's been worried lately Eff. Says you don't see each other as much as you used to. Ain't that right Panda? I said to her 'cupcake, maybe if you didn't spend as much time with my cock in your mouth...'

Cook: Sorry slugger, I don't think you heard. Me... fucked... your girlfriend ... like multiple times.
Thomas: What do you want me to say?
Cook: I don't want you to say anything...hit me! Come on! Come on, hit me!
Thomas: You're such a sad little boy

Thomas: (to Pandora): I have given you chances and you've not taken them time and time again - you have lied to me! It's too late now. I fell in love with this girl... she was good, she was honest and donuts and now she's gone and this new one, I don't like her. She makes my heart hurt.

Katie: Get your fucking hands off me! As if you could take him from me. God, you're so up yourself! Your life's so shit you want to crap all over mine! Don't invite fucking psychos to my party, and don't push your flat little tits in my boyfriend's face. OK?! I said OK? Cos I swear babes I'm serious, if you ever try and touch anything of mine that belongs to me again I will fuck you up

JJ: Bit cramped in there. Me, two girls and one tent. Nightmare. You girls like to wriggle don't you? Anyway, I need a wee and a tic tac

Cook: It's you and me babe. It's always going to be you and me. It's always you and me.
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Ven Mag 15, 2009 11:11 pm

sì, ok, mi state cagando un sacco...va bè, io posto gli ultimi due episodi. così ho finito. e chi mi ama mi segua, hehe!!!!
special thanks to E4.com

EPISODE 9

Emily: Naomi? I wanna tell people.
Naomi: That you're gay?
Emily: I wanna tell people about us. Come to the college ball with me, like we're together.
Naomi: (sighs) I don't want to do that.

Emily (to Naomi): Still holding hands through a cat flap aren't we?

Emily: What do you do if someone you love lets you down? Really fucks you over.
Thomas: You must try to stop loving them.
Emily: And, is that possible?
Thomas (smiling): No. I don't think so.
Emily: I'm gay Thomas
Thomas: It's fine, shall we call a taxi, I don't think this bus is going to come soon, and besides, my feet are cold (Emily cries and hugs Thomas).

Katie: (twisting James' ear) What's in the box James!?
James: It's a secret! (Katie twists again) Argh!
Katie: I'm waiting!
James: Okay, okay! (Katie lets go of his ear) Fannies! It's full of fannies!

Mr Fitch: You've been fighting with a girl? That's not very ladylike.
Emily: No, dad, I've been making love to a girl. Okay? Everybody satisfied?

Katie: You're not gay, you're just stupid
Emily: Right. I'm stupid, I'm stupid because I don't let anyone fuck me when they're in love with somebody else.
Katie: No. What?
Emily: You let Freddie use you and look what it's got you. That's a normal relationship isn't it? She fucked you up good didn't she? At least no-one hit me over the head with a rock. Loser

Fitch Mum: She's not gay
Naomi: I'm not gay
Fitch Mum: Right, so there's nothing to worry about then is there? Because they're the apple of their dad's eye; he loves them like fierce, you know? Just the way they are. Normal happy twins. And they're more alike than you'll ever know
Naomi: Are you sure of that?

James (to Katie as she's getting dressed): Woah. You're naked bitch!

Katie: There's nothing I can do to make you want me more than her is there?
Freddie: No

Naomi: Why are you so horrible?
Katie: Because I love her more than you ever can.

JJ: JJ, hi. Hello ,Jeremiah, pleased to meet you. Yo Fitch family –
Freddie: What are you stressing about? It's tradition. Parents just want to know their little girls are in safe hands
JJ (holding up his hands): They'll know. They'll know just where these hands have been

JJ: Its Dad's potato moonshine. He went on a distill anything course. We use it for weed-killer mainly (Freddie spits it out) What's it like?

JJ: Definitely not shagging tonight then
Freddie: No JJ

Emily: Katie, I can't stand this. I'm a person, I'm not you.
Katie: I know.
Emily: You have to understand Katie, I love you and I'll never really leave you, but I can't fix this. I like girls; no, I like a girl. No, I love her. Ok? (points to Naomi) I love her!

Pandora: Please. Can we start again? I promise, I promise I'll never –
Thomas (smiling): Hello I'm Thomas. So glad to meet you.

Naomi: Some party.
Emily: Eventful
Naomi: Yeah. I love you too.
Emily: I know

EPISODE 10

Cook: Aren't you coming with me?
Effy:Not yet
Cook: But I want you to meet him. I brought you here to meet him
Effy: I know. But you need to meet him first.

Cook Senior: You're too pretty for your own good. That's why you destroy everything you touch.
Effy:Look who's talking.
Cook Senior: I'm Guns and Roses, love. I got an appetite for destruction
Effy:You're not his dad. Not really.
Cook Senior: And you're not his girlfriend. Not really. You're gonna fucking snap that boy's heart in two.
Effy:You've been doing it to him every day of his life.

Freddie: You're really getting the hang of this swearing thing J.
JJ: Okay, how about this? I motherf***ing, fanny farting, cock munching, resign.
Freddie: What do you mean? You can't quit.
JJ: I can. I learned from the best

Freddie: You're a child.
Cook: You're a pussy.

Don: For the first time since Kris Akabusi graced us with his presence, we have outsiders in the race.

Elder: Why did you stop me?
Freddie: He fucking elbowed me
Elder: So?
Freddie: It's not fair is it?
Elder: Fair? What do you think this is - Enid Blyton?

JJ: Let's not air our dirty laundry in public, boys. (Looks at Effy) You too. (Donny gets up) Not you, loser!

JJ:Now let's get down to it. No more evasion. No more 'Oooh I'm so cool and mysterious'. Now Freddie - he's in love with you, aren't you Freddie? Aren't you Freddie? (Freddie nods) Cook - he loves you, yes? (looks down) And just for the record, I love you too. And I won the race. So: three boys, one girl. It's an insoluble equation, unless you choose and we can finally get back to our lives.

Freddie (to Effy): You made this a game first. Remember that stupid fucking list? You made this happen, and it's all your fault this is all so fucked up.
Effy: I know.
Freddie: You know? What sort of fucking answer's that?
Effy: The only one I've got-

JJ (to Cook): I'm not better than your dad. You are.

Cook Senior: (holding a flare to Cook's face) Now give daddy the keys or I'm gonna melt your fucking face off! Be sensible son. I'll fucking do it! I'll fucking do it! I don't give a fuck.
Cook (crying) : I don't either.

Freddie: So; what do we do now?

*end of season 3*
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da Light. Lun Gen 25, 2010 4:29 am

Bellissime!!
Light.
Light.
Admin

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 3201

http://skins.forumitalian.com

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Lun Gen 25, 2010 4:53 pm

wella, all'alba di 8 mesi dopo...XD che puntualità!!!
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da Light. Lun Gen 25, 2010 8:34 pm

hahaha non l'avevo visto!!
Light.
Light.
Admin

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 3201

http://skins.forumitalian.com

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Lun Gen 25, 2010 10:32 pm

^^
stai sereno, admin!!
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da Hilla :D Sab Ago 14, 2010 1:29 pm

sarebbe bello vederle in italiano ^^
Hilla :D
Hilla :D
Principiante
Principiante

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 5

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Sab Ago 14, 2010 5:09 pm

posso provare a tradurle, se serve...ma non ho visto la serie in italiano, quindi non so come le abbiano rese nella nostra lingua!!cmq, appena torno dalle vacanze stabilmente mi ci metto!
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da HopeDima Mer Ago 25, 2010 8:27 pm

EPISODE 3
Thomas: Which are you?
Emily: Gay! I mean Emily

AUahUahUAhUahUahUAhUahUhuhUuaH .....AHuHAuAHUAhUAhUahUahUahUahUahUAhUahUaUh xDDDDDDDDDDD oddio quanto ho risooooooo!!!! ma io la adoro!! xDDD lol! lol! lol!
HopeDima
HopeDima
Principiante
Principiante

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 63

Messaggio Da Faiththechosen Gio Ago 26, 2010 1:03 am

hahaha verissimo,emily è fantastica così come quella scena XD

"E tu sei?'"
"Gay...cioè Emily!"