Skins Italian Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Quarta Stagione

+15
Andrewdl92
VanyDamage
Elyenna
CiGNeTTa
ibracri
paddymccarthy
Cami :]
mimil
=paO=
Taniuzza*
Sk8er-Boi
Light.
Kla32
Konrad37
*deadstar*
19 partecipanti

Pagina 2 di 3 Precedente  1, 2, 3  Successivo

Andare in basso

Quarta Stagione - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Quarta Stagione

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Ven Lug 24, 2009 3:57 pm

oddio, katie mora!!!!e che bellina effy qui!!abbronzata, x i suoi standard...ma mai quanto karen!!!che invidia, è nerissima!!!
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa
Divinità Capo di Skins Italian Forum

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 1389

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Messaggio Da =paO= Ven Lug 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Pandora è cresciuta moltissimo
s'è fatta quasi carina asd!
=paO=
=paO=

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 2143

https://www.youtube.com/Paauli90

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Mer Ago 26, 2009 11:03 pm

gente del foro, i've got news-->direttamente dal sito di E4:

A little word from the skins bosses at E4 on what you can expect from series 4:

'Filming of series 4 is well underway and we can confirm there will be 8 new episodes.

It's all about quality not quantity and we promise all the characters will be back, bigger and better than ever before.

Series 4 is set to be an explosive continuation of series 3 with powerful new storylines that finally answer some of the big questions about the gang; who they are and where they have got to in their lives. The fantastic Skins fans will not be disappointed.'

skins

x
ovvero, tradotto:
"poche parole dai capi di skins a E4 su cosa potete aspettarvi dalla quarta serie:le riprese della quarta serie procedono, e possiamo assicurare che ci saranno 8 nuovi episodi.
è tutto sulla qualità e non sulla quantità, e vi promettiamo che ci saranno di nuovo tutti i personaggi, più in grande e meglio che mai.
la quarta serie è creata per essere la continuazione esplosiva della terza, con nuovi potenti intrecci che finalmente risponderanno ad alcuni grandi quesiti sulla gang: chi sono e dove andranno nelle loro vite. i fantastici fan di skins non saranno delusi."

sounds exciting!!!!che ne dite??non vedo l'ora....
Spoiler:
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da =paO= Mer Ago 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Waooooooooooooooo cyclops
Adoro le buone notizie ma cm sempre fanno
trapelare veramente poco!!!
Non vedo l'ora che inizi!!!!!!
Anche se non so bene cosa aspettarmi!!!
Cosa potrebbe succedere,,,,
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII grazie Sa!!!
queen
=paO=
=paO=

Femmina

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Mer Ago 26, 2009 11:26 pm

sì anch'io non vedo l'ora!!!cmq, hanno già filmato il primo episodio...(ma non hanno ancora messo le foto perchè devono "valutare bene per non far trapelare troppo"...bah...)
non posso aspettare!!!
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da =paO= Mer Ago 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Sa mi dici cosa dice?
E' un intervista a Naomi...
Lily Loveless Halton Community Radio Interview Transcript

O: Hi, this is Olly from HCR, and we’re talking to Lily

L: Hello.

O: Hello. Right, okay, so with Skins and all that…So your role in Skins was your TV debut wasn’t it? Was it a daunting prospect with Skins being so big with the, like, youth culture and all that?

L: Very. I was sure no one was going to like us. Cause I was a fan of the old cast myself.

O: yeah.

L: So when I heard they were getting a new cast, I was like, oh god that’s great (brave?)…and then I actually got put forward for the cast, and that was even more worrying, but with me, that’s been brilliant, much more than I expected.

O: Yeah, cause I got to admit, actually, with being a fan of the series myself when I heard there was gonna be a whole new cast I was like, Oh really? Like, you know, cause-

L: Yeah

O: You know everyone got to know the first cast pretty well

O: And then with Kaya being the only one who was brought over, it must have been you know…but I was thinking myself, but actually it pulled off really well, didn’t it? And then no doubt it was a lot of hard work, did you have a good laugh like working with the series though?

L: Yeah, it’s the best job in the world when you get to spend six months, you get to move out of home basically. Yeah, you get to meet loads of new people that you get on really well with and just spend all day and all night with them

O: Nice yeah.

L: (couldn’t ask for anything more so???) The hours are long but you can’t really complain.

O: Yeah, of course. Has acting always been your thing? Because, you know like half the people who like actually fall into acting accidently, don’t they? Whereas there’s –

L: Yeah..

O: Others who spend all of their lives leading up to it.

L: Um, not-- I wouldn’t say all of my life. I’d say quite a bit of it. I really wanted to be the –a director before. I wanted to be the director for [Top of the Pop] (cute little laugh[cll])

O: Alright.

L: But that didn’t work.

O: Alright, fair enough. Well this seems to have worked out alright for you though, ain’t it?

L: Uuh, so far so good. But…you never know.

O: Well, Ben’s got a quick question for you actually. With regards to how things are going.

B: Hi Lily, how’s it going?

L: Hello. I’m good. How are you?

B: I’m not too bad. I was YouTube yesterday, as I am every day, and um..

L: (cll)

B: And, um…basically I searched for yourself and also Kathryn Prescott, who plays Emily—

L: Yes.

B: And there’s literally thousands of videos – compilation clips of like all the—

B: Like music videos of like Naomi and Emily’s love story and there’s

L: Ehh yeah…

B: And have you seen, have you managed to see any of them?

L: I have actually! (cll)

B: Yeah and…

L: I watched a few. I haven’t watched all of them though.

B: I watched a few. The views are literally in the tens of thousands as well and

L: Reeeally?

B: Yeah no honestly there’s like, one of them is literally like twenty-five, thirty thousand people have watched it. And—

L: Wow…

B: And, and what do you think of that? Like the whole idea of being a celebrity or like a cult figure if you will?

L: Um…it’s really weird, I mean I’ve never wanted to be a celebrity, I still don’t. It is quite hard – you say you want to be an actor, but you don’t want to be a celebrity. You have some people, you get people that think you just want to do it for the attention, but I really don’t. I mean I’m grateful for all the fans, because they’re so nice, and they, you know the ones that we have, they’re really nice to us and they love us and… It is really nice. It’s a bit daunting as well

B: Yeah.

L: Because I don’t want to let anyone down with..

B: Yeah.

L: the next series and stuff.

B: yeah, I was gonna say, can you shed any light on the next series? Or is it still pretty hush hush?

L: Oh I wish I could. But, well, we start filming in July.

B: Oh really? That soon?

L: yeah, but we – they don’t tell us anything. We’re the last people to know about the storylines. I didn’t even know Naomi was gonna be gay until like my episode got sent in. I didn’t know anything.

B: Is it—

L: Yeah, we’re the last ones to know. (cll)

B: Is it really like quick then? It’s sort of like oh yeah you’re filming next week, by the way here’s your script. Is it sort of like that? Or--

L: Yeah.

B: Really…

L: It is, because they’re writing the scripts, cause they do like six, seven drafts, and we take about four weeks to film two episodes, so my final script didn’t come in about two weeks into filming it.

B: Really?

L: Yeah (cll) By then, I gathered she might be a bit gay. Luckily I didn’t mind.

B: I was gonna say, I mean this was like your first sort of acting role on TV and you had to like kiss a girl—

L: And more! (gll)

B: And more as well, yeah

B: And was like like a really like scary thing or did you just think, ah, all in a day’s work sort of thing? Give it a shot.

L: Well, no, I’m gonna admit, it was scary because there’s forty odd guys there standing by. You have to remember that it’s not just us two, there are about forty people standing behind that camera – watching. When me and Kat did that scene, we didn’t know most of them, because we were by a lake and we had loads of extra technicians for safety. So there’s all these guys, and we’re in the middle of the woods and we have to do this love scene. It was scary but, probably mostly, it was just weird.

B: Yeah I can imagine.

L: Probably be the weirdest thing I’ve ever done in my life.

B: Well, what did Kathryn think about it? Was she kinda more little bit more sort of –uh

L: Oh Kathryn loves it. She was with me. No, I’m only joking. Um, she was pretty scared as well. She, I think we both felt the same way. We were both a bit like, uhhhh, let’s get it over and done with and not ever talk about it again. (cll)

B: A lot of people have like – there’s a few pictures like of you guys, you and Kathryn, at like award ceremonies –

L: Mmh

B: And you’re just sort of looking at each other there, and there’s all these comments on like uh, or like Google images – did you see the way they’re looking at each other? Do you see the way they’re looking at each other?

B: And it’s like, it’s not real. It’s not real guys. It’s not real.

L: It’s really not, we’re just good mates. (cll)

O: It’s not (???) people going proper obsessive with it?

L: Yeah, it’s odd. But at least they’re being nice. I mean it could be a lot worse.

B: Yeah I was gonna say, I mean there’s like, they also set up personal Myspaces for you didn’t they?

L: Oh for Naomi?

B: Yeah for like Naomi and all the other characters. And um, I went on that the other day, there’s literally like hundreds of comments saying you are amazing, you are beautiful, and people actually-

L: Reeally? I haven’t been on it, actually.

B: You need to go, cause it’s really

L: I should go on it.

B: People are – seriously it’s quite – if you need a bit of an ego boost

O: Half of them are written by Ben.

B: I’ve I’ve gotta say, I haven’t added you actually, but, seriously there’s literally hundreds of comments from like these kids saying how much they admire your character and how much your character is sort of like meant to them as like obviously like young girls that are kinda of troubled with their kind of whole sexuality thing

B: Do you feel kind of proud that Skins is a show that even though it is quite sort of fantastical and it’s not, it’s a bit over exaggerated, there are some very kind of realistic elements in there, do you kinda think that’s a good thing?

L: Yeah, yeah. That’s why I really like my storyline. I mean I was in a club and these two girls came up to me and they actually said you know watching your storyline actually made us come out to each other and now we’re dating. And I was like oh my god! That’s amazing. I’m really happy for you.

B: That’s great.

L: I mean it is a bit over the top but then you have to think, it is a TV show. If it was completely realistic, it would be boring and no one would want to watch it.

B: Yeah exactly yeah. Definitely. Anyway. Thanks very much Lily. I’m gonna pass you over to Olly. Because I’ve been hogging the headphones now.

L: (cll) Okay.

B: But cheers. Thanks very much for talking to me.

L: Okay. Bye.

B: Bye

O: I was missing the sound of your voice.

L: Aww. (cll)

O: Right. Okay, so – aside from, because no doubt you constantly get asked about Skins this, Skins that, Skins this, Skins that—

L: Uhhh

O: What’s on in the life of Lily Loveless aside from that at the moment?

L: Uh, not much. I wish I could be really exciting and say yeah, I’m filming this and I’m filming that, but to be honest I’m not. I went through the long process of changing agents. And also I’m quite enjoying being a bum at the minute.

O: I wish.

O: The problem is, I’m either one extreme or the other—

L: Yes! Exactly yeah.

O: Absolutely nothing or loads at once like it’s really hard to have this medium, ain’t it?

L: It is, well I just spent six months you know with like twelve hour days, and worked some days sometimes, I mean when we did the trailer, that was seventeen hour days. I do stuff. But nothing like that.

O: And then what? And you were just saying that the filming of the next series starts soon then doesn’t it?

L: Yep. It starts…I think thirteenth of July or something. But we’ll probably be down before that for rehearsals and blah blah blah

O: And is that due to be hitting the screens, be after Christmas probably, wouldn’t it?

L: Yeah, I think it would be in the new year. (cll)

O: And so you’re all—

L: It takes us five months of filming.

O: Oh right that’s -

L: And then they’ve got to edit it. So it takes ages.

O: Takes a long, long time. All that work that you do the set, does that restrict your personal life at all?

L: Yes (cll) It does. I mean, you’re down all week and you’re filming.

O: Yeah. You’re from good ole London, aren’t ya? So,

L: Yeah. Good ole London. Londoner.

O: Good ole London Town.

L: Yeah I am. I’m from East London Town. (cll)

O: But do you come home as much as you can? Like, cause it must be quite hard for ya?

L: Well, I come home went I have to do something or when I actually have the energy because it is so tiring.

O: Yeah.

L: So I do come home a lot of the weekends. But you get home about twelve, you go to sleep and then you are back on the train the next day to go back to Bristol.

O: Yeah of course so.

L: So, you don’t really get to see anyone.

O: Cause Bristol is a bit of a trek away, yeah.

L: But it’s exciting. It’s something different, isn’t it?

O: Yeah, of course. You might as well enjoy it.

L: It’s not boring. (cll)

O: No doubt. There’s basically there’s been a rumor going about some sort of a Skins movie, is there anything you can sneakily tell us about that?

L: Um, yeah, I’ve heard about that. I don’t know what’s going on. But if they did it, they better ask me to be in it. Otherwise-- I think they’re in early, early talks with Film4.

O: Ah, right okay.

L: But we have no idea whether they’re gonna do it or not.

O: They’re keeping you in the dark just to not get your hopes up in case it didn’t end up happening

L: No idea

O: Thanks very much for that! How we’re gonna finish – we were thinking of a funny question to finish it off with.

B: Ah yeah yeah.

O: I couldn’t think of anything at all, cause everything I came up with was really stupid and I got stupid looks

L: Okay

O: So uh… Ben’s got one for ya.

B: Laughs

L: Okay (cll)

B: Alright, if you – sorry –

L: Okay

B: If you were a kangaroo what would you keep in your pouch?

L: Uh huh.

B: And why?

L: (cll) Um, I could go for a really soppy answer or I could go for a better answer…

O: Give us both.

B: Yeah. Both.

L: What would I keep in my pouch?

O: yeah. I know it’s a difficult one innit?

L: That’s was a good question!

O: I actually don’t know what I’d keep—

L: I’d probably keep, well, I’d try and fit a TV in there, because I’m a bit of a TV addict.

O: Right, okay, fair enough. How about the softie side of you?

L: My boyfriend. (cll)

O: Uhhh

B: We’re crushed now.

O: We’re crushed, we’re crushed

L: I mean! I mean, I’d keep Kat in there. I mean Kat. Sorry. Kathryn Prescott.

B: I’m obsessed.

L: yeah of course.

B: I mean literally obsessed. It’s quite bad.

O: Yeah you’ll have to say that you spoke…next time you speak to her.

L: I was with her – no, not last night, the night before. Her fans are mad. They’re obsessed with her. It’s not fair, where are mine? I’m only joking.

O: Oh believe me, you’ve got fans, don’t worry. We KNOW. Alright well um, thank you very much for that, Lily. You’ve been great.

L: Thank you.

O: You’ve heard this all on HCR 92.3. Yeah, I hope things all go well for you in Skins and I hope that you enjoy the twins birthday.

L: When it comes up.

O; Yeah. Don’t worry we were hardcore followers of it. And uh, yeah, tell the twins that we said happy birthday.

L: Okay I will.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to give credit to the transcriber, Jon B. He's not a member on here, but I didn't want it to seem like I spent the hours it probably took to do this.
=paO=
=paO=

Femmina

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Gio Ago 27, 2009 12:23 am

eh, be', pao, volentieri, ma ci metterò un pochino....inizio con il primo pezzetto (ma quanto è lunga???)
traduzione un po' libera, non ho mai voglia di cercare sul dizionario....

ecco a te:

O: salve, sono ollie, da hcr, e stiamo parlando con lily
L: ciao
O: Ciao. Ok, quindi, con skins e tutto…dunque, il tuo ruolo in skins è stato il tuo debutto in tv, no? Era una prospettiva spaventosa, visto che skins è così importante per la cultura giovanile e tutto?
L:molto. Ero sicura che non saremmo piaciuti a nessuno, perché anch’io ero una fan del vecchio cast.
O:già L: così quand’ho saputo che cercavano un nuovo cast, è stato tipo, oddio, è magnifico!(coraggiosa?)…e dopo sono davvero stata presa per il cast, e quello è stato ancora più spaventoso, ma per me è stato fantastico, molto più di quanto mi aspettassi.

O:sì, perché devo ammetterlo, in realtà, essendo anch’io un fan della serie, quando ho saputo
che ci sarebbe stato un cast completamente nuovo ero tipo, davvero? Insomma, lo sai, perché-
L: già

O: sai, tutti arrivano a conoscere il primo cast piuttosto bene

L: sì

O: e dopo con kaya come unico vecchio membro deve essere stato un po’…lo sai… ma stavo pensando, alla fine è venuto fuori proprio bene, no? E poi nessun dubbio che ci sia stato un sacco di duro lavoro…ti sei divertita, lavorando nella serie?
L: sì, è il miglior lavoro del mondo quando devi passare sei mesi, devi andartene di casa, praticamene. Riesci a conoscere un sacco di persone con cui vai davvero d’accordo, e semplicemente passi giorno e notte con loro.
O: carino, sì.

L: (potresti chiedere di più???) The le ore sono lunghe, ma non ci si può davvero lamentare.

O: sì, certo, hai sempre voluto recitare? Perché sai, circa metà delle persone tipo finisce a recitare quasi per caso, mentre invece…
L: già..

O: altri passano tutta la loro vita puntando a quello.

L: Um, no, non direi tutta la mia vita. I’d say quite a bit of iun bel pezzo, però. Prima volevo essere un regista. Volevo essere il regista di [Top of the Pop] (risatina])

O: ok.

L: ma non ha funzionato.

O: ok, abbastanza giusto. be’, questo invece sembra aver funzionato, no?

L: Uuh, per ora molto bene. Ma non si sa mai.

O: allora, ben ha una domandina veloce per te, in realtà. Coi complimenti per come le cose stanno andando.
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da Kla32 Gio Ago 27, 2009 12:46 am

Ma questo Ollie sarebbe Ollie Barbieri? o_o

Se è lui, intervista la gente davvero male XD
Kla32
Kla32
SemiDio
SemiDio

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 1021

http://www.studiocontrasto.com/privodisenso/

Messaggio Da Light. Gio Ago 27, 2009 12:49 am

Ehi cara ti aiuto un po' anche io (se per te va bene)! Sono andato avanti di un pezzetto Wink

B: Ciao Lily, come te la passi?

L: Salve. Io bene, tu?

B: Non troppo male... Ieri ero su Youtube, come ogni giorno, e... ehm...

L: ...

B: E ho cercato soprattutto video su di te e su Kathryn Prescott, che recita la parte di Emily...

L: Sì.

B: E ci sono letteralmente migliaia di video... raccolte di scene su tutta la...

L: ...

B: Video musicali sulla storia d'amore tra Emily e Naomi.

L: Ehh già...

B: E sei riuscita a vederne qualcuno?

L: Effettivamente, sì.

B: Già, e...

L: Ne ho visti un po'. Non tutti.

B: Anch'io ne ho visti un po'... e sono stati visti anche da altre decine di migliaia di persone...

L: Davvero?

B: Si, ti giuro... uno è stato visto letteralmente da venticinque, o trenta, mila persone...

L: Wow…

B: E tu che ne pensi? Dell'esser diventata una celebrità o, se preferisci, una figura di culto ormai...

L: Ehm... è molto strano. Voglio dire, non ho mai voluto diventare una celebrità, e non lo voglio tutt'ora. E' abbastanza complicato... Vuoi diventare un'attore, certo, ma non una celebrità... Ci sono persone che dicono che lo si fa per attirara attenzione. Ma con me non è affatto così, davvero. Cioè, sono davvero grata per tutte le fan che ho, sono così carine, e loro... sai, quelle che abbiamo... beh, sono fantastiche con noi, e ci adorano e... è una bella cosa. E' anche un po' intimidatoria come cosa, sai...

B: Sì...

L: Perchè non voglio deludere nessuno con...

B: Sì?

L: ... con la prossima serie, eccetera.

B: Ecco, stavo proprio per chiedertelo... puoi fare un po' di luce sulla prossima stagione? O è ancora tutto della massima segretezza?

L: Oh, mi piacerebbe poterlo fare... ma iniziamo le riprese a luglio.
Light.
Light.
Admin

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 3201

http://skins.forumitalian.com

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Gio Ago 27, 2009 1:01 am

grazie gian...sono iper depressa, ero arrivata tipo dove sei tu e mi si è spento il computer...mannaggia la tecnologia, voglio morire!(come dice mia nonna...Wink)
quindi ho perso tutto. sono molto depressa, quindi pao, mi dispiace per te, ma continuerò domani....

cmq kla, non penso che sia ollie barbieri(perchè dovrebbe intervistare lily?!?)dev'essere una roba in radio, che qualcuno ha trascritto. per questo ci sono le frasi spezzettate Wink
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da =paO= Gio Ago 27, 2009 1:06 am

perchè sei depressa???????????????

[Grazie Gian!!!!!!!!!!!]
=paO=
=paO=

Femmina

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Gio Ago 27, 2009 1:15 am

perchè ho perso il lavoro di un quarto dìora...Sad(((
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da =paO= Gio Ago 27, 2009 1:20 am

Ma nu dai!!!
cherry
La tecnologia fa così spesso
soprattutto d'estate!!!
siii
=paO=
=paO=

Femmina

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Gio Ago 27, 2009 1:21 am

hehe!!domani continuo...promesso!!
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da Konrad37 Gio Ago 27, 2009 11:43 am

wow che intervistaXDla domanda del canguro vince su tutte lol!
Konrad37
Konrad37

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 5004

http://1checcacometnt.blogspot.com/

Messaggio Da CiGNeTTa Mer Set 16, 2009 8:48 pm

scusa, me n'ero dimenticata!!! ne ho fatto un altro pezzo:

L: sì, ma non ci dicono niente. Siamo le ultime persone a sapere la trama. Non sapevo neanche che Naomi sarebbe stata gay, finchè non abbiamo iniziato il mio episodio. Non sapevo nulla.
B: è molto veloce, quindi? È tipo, oh, sì, cominciamo settimana prossima, tra l’altro, qui c’è il tuo copione. È tipo così o…
L: sì.

B: davvero…

L: sì perché loro scrivono i copioni, perché fanno tipo sei, sette tracce, e a noi servono circa 4 settimane per filmare due episode, così il mio copione finale non arrivò fino a circa due settimane prima di filmarlo.
B: davvero?

L: già. per quell’ora, avevo pensato che potesse essere gay. Per fortuna non mi importava.

B: stavo per dirlo, insomma, questo era tipo il tuo primo ruolo in tv e hai dovuto baciare una ragazza-
L: e più di questo!

B: e anche di più, sì. Ed è stata una cosa spaventosa, o hai solo pensato, ah, una cosa tipica di una giornata di lavoro?
L: be’, no, devo ammetterlo, è stato spaventoso perché c’erano 40 strani ragazzi che stavano lì. Devi ricordarti che non ci siamo solo noi due, ci sono circa 40 uomini dietro la telecamera, e guardano. Quando io e Kat abbiamo fatto quella scena, non ne conoscevamo la maggior parte, perché eravamo sul lago e avevamo un sacco di tecnici extra per sicurezza. Quindi c’erano tutti questi ragazzi, e noi eravamo nel mezzo del bosco e dovevamo fare una scena d’amore. È stato spaventoso, ma probabilmente per la maggior parte è stato solo strano.
B: sì, posso immaginare.

L: probabilmente la cosa più strana che io abbia mai fatto.

B: e cosa ne pensava Kathryn?

L: oh, Kathryn lo adora. Era con me. No, sto scherzando. Um, era abbastanza spaventata anche lei. Penso che entrambe ci sentissimo allo stesso modo. Eravamo molto, facciamolo e non parliamone mai più.

B: ci sono un po’ di foto di voi due, tu e Kathryn, alle cerimonie degli Awards

L: Mmh

B: e vi state tipo guardando a vicenda lì, e ci sono tutti questi commenti, della serie: “hai visto il modo in cui si guardano?

B: e non è reale. Non è reale, ragazzi!

L: non lo è davvero, siamo solo buone amiche.

O: la gente non sta diventando un po’ ossessionata da questa cosa?

L: sì, è strano. Ma almeno sono carini. Voglio dire, potrebbe essere molto peggio.

B: sì, stavo per dire, ti hanno anche fatto un MySpace personale, vero?
L: Oh per Naomi?

B: sì, per Naomi e tutti gli altri personaggi. E ci sono andato, l’altro giorno, e ci sono letteralmente centinaia di commenti che dicono che sei meravigliosa, che sei bellissima, e la gente-
L: davvero?non ci sono stata, in realtà.

B: devi andare, perché è davvero
L: ci dovrò andare.

B: la gente è – sul serio è tipo– se ti serve un po’ di autostima

O: metà li ha scritti Ben.

B: devo dire, non ti ho aggiunta, in realtàma ci sono davvero centinaia di commenti di questi ragazzini che dicono quanto ammirano il tuo personaggio e quanto sia come fatto per loro, come chiaramente delle ragazzine che hanno un po’ di problemi con la loro sessualità in generale.
L: già

B: ti senti orgogliosa del fatto che skins sia uno show che, anche se è un po’ inventato, ed è un po’ esagerato, ha comunque degli elementi molto realistici all’interno, pensi che sia una buona cosa?

L: sì, già. È per questo che mi piace così tanto la mia trama. Voglio dire, ero in un locale e mi arrivano queste due ragazze, e mi hanno detto sai, guardare il tuo episodio ci ha fatto fare outing a vicenda, e ora usciamo insieme. E io ero tipo, o mio dio, è fantastico! Sono molto felice per voi
B: è fantastico.

L: voglio dire, è un po’ sopra le righe, ma poi devi pensare, è uno show televisivo. Se fosse completamente realistico, sarebbe noioso, e nessuno vorrebe guardarlo.
B: sì, davvero, assolutamente. Comunque, mille grazie, Lily. Ti passerò a Olly. Perché mi sono accaparrato le cuffie, ora.
L: (cll) Okay.

B: mille grazie per aver parlato con me.

L: Okay. ciao.

B: ciao

andrò avanti pian pianino, ma vedrai che te lo faccio tutto, prima o poi...bacio!!!
CiGNeTTa
CiGNeTTa

Femmina

Messaggio Da Sk8er-Boi Mer Set 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Grande Gnetta!!! ehehhe
Sk8er-Boi
Sk8er-Boi